California: 650-383-7663 ‪ Minnesota 651-300-9505‬ ~ Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 5 PM

Authorization for travel with a minor abroad —-Разрешение на выезд за границу с ребенком

The Baner Law Firm

Often there is a need to have an authorization for one parent to give authorization for travel with a minor to the other parent or relatives, you might find the attached form helpful. It is to be used only as an example.

travel authorization to travel with a minor
Baner Law

Comments are closed.


Powered by WhatsApp Chat

× How can I help you?